Available Digitally On March 3rd
Original Music by Nathan Michael David
ABOUT THE LAST WORD
In The Last Word, Shirley MacLaine is Harriet Lauler, a once successful businesswoman in tight control of every aspect of her life. As she reflects upon her accomplishment, she’s suddenly inspired to engage a young local writer, Anne Sherman (Amanda Seyfried), to pen her life’s story. When the initial result doesn’t meet Harriet’s high expectations, she sets out to reshape the way she is remembered, with Anne dragged along as an unwilling accomplice. As the journey unfolds, the two women develop a unique bond which alters not only Harriet’s legacy, but also Anne’s future.
ABOUT NATHAN MICHAEL DAVID
Nathan Matthew David’s eclectic background began in the classical world at a young age and quickly expanded to indie bands and electronic music. Currently, he is the composer for the critically acclaimed TBS series ‘Angie Tribeca’ from creators Nancy and Steve Carrell. He was also the composer for both seasons of the USA drama ‘Satisfaction’. Recent feature work has included ‘The Last Word’ from Mark Pellington as well as the SXSW indie hit ‘Addicted To Fresno’.
He studied film scoring at USC’s prestigious ‘Scoring for Motion Pictures and Television’ program (2012).
The Last Word (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
01. Any Time At All – Al Lerner and Dick Haymes
02. No Time- Witch
03. Feels So Good – Jody Reynolds
04. A Woman’s Love is Never Done – Al Lerner and Connie Russell
05. A New day – Arbuckle
06. Mama – Salty Dog
07. Opening – Nathan Matthew David
08. Interview Montage – Nathan Matthew David
09. Get Out Of My House – Nathan Matthew David
10. Globe – Nathan Matthew David
11. The Lake – Nathan Matthew David
12. The Last Word – Nathan Matthew David